File Manager Anti Money Unit
For one of our clients active in the banking sector, we are looking for a file manager. You will be part of the "Social Profit & Corporate" team within Customers&Accounts: Enterprises & Public of the company.
DescriptionYour job will consist of preparing "recaps. These are summaries from the publications of the annexes of the Belgian Official Gazette. Every company is obliged to publish the most important changes concerning its composition and management.
- For opening products, it is important that the company you are going to work for knows who is allowed to sign for a company (public, social profit and corporate) (rules for representation towards third parties or for day-to-day management). E.g.. Who may open an account, who may make payments, who may apply for credits, etc.
- These are official mandates published in the annexes to the Belgian Official Gazette. We receive these automatically. So that not everyone in the team has to go through the publications of each client, summaries will have to be made by the candidate. These are consultable by several departments at our client. You will need to read and understand these company statutes in both French and Dutch.
- We do not expect the candidate to already have experience in this, this can be learned on the floor.
- We do expect: motivation, team player and some independence. In short: a fine colleague who comes to support our team who does not underestimate his responsibility: the colleagues must be able to count on your work because it is done correctly and precisely.
- You have a bachelor's degree;
- You have strong communication skills: Mother tongue FR / NL and a thorough knowledge of the second national language and English.
- You have an interest in legislation for legal entities;
- You like challenges and have a sense of responsibility;
- You can work independently, but you are also a team player;
- You have an analytical and critical mind;
- You are efficient and customer-oriented;
- You are stress resistant;
OfferWe offer you an open-ended contract along with various legal benefits.
As a consultant, you will perform multiple assignments with our clients in a professional working atmosphere where initiative is valued.