Junior Risk Officer
You will be part of the qualitative risk team, reporting to the Chief Risk Officer (CRO) and will be responsible for:Identifying, analyzing, assessing, monitoring and reporting on non-financial risks facing the company.Preparing gap and impact analyses;Coordination with all stakeholders to properly...
DescriptionYou will be part of the qualitative risk team, reporting to the Chief Risk Officer (CRO) and will be responsible for:
- Identifying, analyzing, assessing, monitoring and reporting on non-financial risks facing the company.
- Preparing gap and impact analyses;
- Coordination with all stakeholders to properly and critically evaluate information.
- Monitoring and evaluation of operational risks related to the company's daily activities and processes (internal control system).
- Raise risk awareness and build a strong risk culture within the company;
- Provide training and support to business departments on risk related topics;
- Support internal and external projects, including digitalization, IT and GDPR.
- You have a master's degree (preferably in an economic field) ;
- You have a strong affinity with topics such as data privacy, information security and digitization or you are willing to learn more about them;
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and/or French and are fluent in English;
- You can process information with ease, you have strong analytical skills and a critical mind;
- You like to take responsibility;
- You are persistent, team-oriented, open-minded and can handle conflict situations;
- You are a good communicator and have persuasive skills;
- You can work fluently with MS-office applications.