Claims & contract handler
For our client in the insurance industry, we are looking for several colleagues who will collaborate on a project starting this fall! This project will be in both the policy and claims departments. For this we are looking for several Claims Managers and Policy Managers. But what exactly is the difference?
- In case of a claim (e.g. car accident or fire in a house) you will open the file
- You will consult the terms and conditions agreed upon beforehand
- If necessary, you will request additional documentation and you will be in contact with external partners (lawyers, brokers, experts, ...) to complete the file.
- Finally, you will make a decision about the case after which you will ensure a correct payment.
- You receive requests from new customers who would like to insure themselves (for their car or their house for example).
- The requests come in through different brokers with whom you will build a good customer relationship
- You will prepare customized quotes for the customer
- If the offer is approved you make sure that these conditions become official
- You will possibly negotiate with brokers regarding the rates
- You have a bachelor's degree or have already proven yourself with relevant experience as a claims manager/policy administrator
- You are interested or open to the insurance world
- You speak & write very good Dutch and you can manage yourself in French
- You are professional
- You have strong communication skills
- You can be assertive if necessary
- You want to commit yourself for the long term
- You start as an interim worker and after 6 months you can get a permanent contract on conditions that you have a positive evaluation
- A personal on-the-job training depending on your experience. This will cover insurance technology, communication as well as working with the digital tools and management systems. After your training, however, the learning does not stop and ongoing training opportunities are offered so you can continue to grow in your job.
- A team for support or a collegial chat.
- A varied job where it is important that you provide outstanding service to existing clients and partner brokers.