For one of our client active in the european affairs sector, we are looking for a Sales Associate.
DescriptionIn this role, you are responsible for identifying new leads to appropriate products, and facilitating discussions with C-suite and Senior Executives around products and services.
- Research and identify qualified new leads for the Business Development Managers
- Manage campaigns and ad-hoc sequences
- Send emails, follow ups, and make phone calls to schedule appointments for the BDMs including
- Ensure that the sales contacts are professional, effective, and appropriate
- Develop market analysis for potential new product launches
- College degree;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate with senior executives;
- Very fluent English, additional European languages a plus;
- Organized and detail oriented work style; with the ability to multi-task;
- Excellent time management; ability to prioritize;
- Customer-focused approach and excellent interpersonal skills, grace under pressure and a sense of humor required;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools; (experience with Microsoft Excel is a plus);
- Self-motivation with the ability to work with minimal supervision ;
- Proactive, dynamic, initiative-taking and result-focused ;
- Ability to act with discretion and confidentiality internally and externally;
- Effective team collaboration skills.
OfferOur client is located in Brussel & offers you :
- A permanent contract ;
- An interesting salary package with competitive benefits;
- A dynamic, challenging and international work environment;
- The opportunity to work in English at the European level and to be in contact with people from all over the world;