Improvement Claims Analyst
To deliver results within a clear strategy and program of solutions which allows our client to drive a culture of continuous improvement, with focus on greater efficiency and effectiveness.Accountable for the sustainability of strategic change programs that impact our client's business operationally...
DescriptionTo deliver results within a clear strategy and program of solutions which allows our client to drive a culture of continuous
improvement, with focus on greater efficiency and effectiveness.
- Accountable for the sustainability of strategic change programs that impact our client's business operationally to ensure that they drive continuous benefit & operational best practice.
- To implement continuous improvement projects or workstreams, managing stakeholders, and working closely with subject matter experts and/or other suppliers to deliver in line with agreed business case and strategy year on year.
- Setting up program objectives, dependencies, operating rhythms and reporting against progress.
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve, develop and enhance our ways of working and service proposition across all lines of business.
- To manage mutually effective relationships with the Claims, CIO/COO teams in order to align a range of supporting technology solutions into RSAL.
- Ability to influence cross functional teams in a matrix environment.
- Knowledge and practical experience in delivering continuous improvement.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills – logical thinker who can draw insight from data.
- Good understanding of operational best practice & relevant tools & techniques
- Experience of developing and implementing enhanced processes / ways of working underpinned by clear frameworks
- Used to working with external partners to deliver optimum outcomes
- Ability to work within Agile methodology
- Ability to facilitate workshops across cultures and teams
- Experience with change or continuous improvement
OfferOur client is active in the insurance sector.
We offer you a permanent contract with a wide range of extralegal benefits.
As consultant you will carry out various assignments at our clients in a professional work environment where initiative is valued.