Our client, a private bank located in the heart of Antwerp, is looking for a lawyer to join their team. This lawyer will support the different departments of the bank, advise management and ensure the implementation of new legal regulations. The ideal candidate will have a general knowledge of financial law and a project-oriented mentality. Our client offers an excellent work environment and package while being intellectually challenged. Interested in this position? Send us your resume!
- You identify and analyze new legislation, circulars, guidelines, etc. relevant to our activities;
- You write legal opinions for management and dare to take a stand;
- You help with the practical implementation of legal requirements;
- You support the various departments within our organization by answering ad hoc questions;
- You work closely with our Compliance, Risk, Sales/Commercial Support teams;
- You analyze agreements with counterparties and protect the interests of the bank.
- You liaise with regulators.
- You have Master's degree in law.
- You have at least 3 years of work experience, preferably in the financial sector, as a corporate lawyer or as a lawyer.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch is required;
- You have a broad legal field of interest, knowledge of financial and privacy legislation is a big plus.
- You communicate clearly and convincingly.
- You work accurately and follow up on your projects meticulously.
- You will work within a small and dynamic team, giving you quick projects and responsibility;
- You will be in close contact with management;
- You will have the opportunity to perform a broad spectrum of work;
- You work at a strong growing company;
- You will receive an attractive salary package complemented by fringe benefits.
Hi, I'm Jade Donnen,
Is this job a good fit?