Our client, active in the IT sector, is looking for an executive assistant as part of the further expansion of its operational policy.
DescriptionOur client, active in the IT sector, is looking for an executive assistant as part of the further expansion of its operational policy.
Your duties will include:
- Together with the director you are responsible for the daily management: planning, organizing, following up and monitoring the progress of the general policy.
- Organize administrative work as efficiently and effectively as possible and record agreements on this, in consultation with the Director and the Management Committee.
- Regularly evaluating the working processes of the organization and adjusting these working processes if necessary.
- Drafting and preparing the agendas of the strategic meetings (steering committees, board of directors, general meeting) in collaboration with the director and/or chairman of the meeting, attending and reporting the meetings.
- Follow up on decisions of the meetings and ensure action items are implemented.
- Provide feedback to staff regarding discussions and decisions of the meetings.
- Stand in for all other practical assignments.
- Administrative follow up GDPR matters, in consultation with the Director and Date Protection Officer.
- Administration payroll processing.
- Preparing and drawing up staff budgets in collaboration with the Director and Social Secretary.
- Draw up an annual staff needs plan, based on budget and project priorities, in consultation with the executive committee.
- Prepare recruitment and selection within the framework of the approved budget and projects.
- Support employees in their career development (including training...).
- Follow up on evaluation and performance policies.
- Follow up all legal and administrative aspects of remuneration in collaboration with the social secretariat, possibly in consultation with a lawyer.
- Pay attention to safety and well-being at work.
- Support in drawing up the annual budget and 6-monthly budget control, in consultation with the executive committee.
- Follow up cash planning, in consultation with the accounting department.
- Control of invoices.
- Budget and internal control.
- In consultation with the management, look at how an effective, efficient and cost-conscious operation of the organization can be promoted.
- You have a very good level in Dutch and French and a good level in English
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar function
- You have administrative skills
- You have a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- You are organizationally strong and motivated, you work precisely and you are stress resistant
- You are focused on the team but can just as well work autonomously
- You have a sense of responsibility and you watch over the quality of your work
- You are flexible and communicative
OfferOur client is located in the center of Brussels and offers you:
- A permanent contract with an attractive salary package
- A young IT company in full growth and development
- Growth opportunities
- A job in the center of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.