You will take part of the Controlling & Pricing department and work together with 9 other colleagues. As Pricing Analyst your main tasks are the following:Analysis and determination of residual values.Representation of residual values to the parent company.Preparation of fleet revaluation and...
DescriptionYou will take part of the Controlling & Pricing department and work together with 9 other colleagues.
As Pricing Analyst your main tasks are the following:
- Analysis and determination of residual values.
- Representation of residual values to the parent company.
- Preparation of fleet revaluation and presentation to management (BeLux)
- Contribution to the revision of the various technical components.
- Participation in the preparation of the budget (one a year).
- The preparation and analysis of internal reports.
- You have at least a Bachelor and/or Master degree with a financial and/or economic orientation
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in an equivalent Analysis position.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch, French and English, both spoken and written
- You are analytically minded, have strong thinking and reasoning skills and have the ability to work with
- You are an expert in the use of Excel (mega data analysis), knowledge of IBM Cognos is a plus.
- You have a problem-solving, entrepreneurial and innovative attitude. You are used to taking matters into
- You are organised and manage your priorities.
- You can deal with deadlines and enjoy working at a fast pace.