Private Lending Advisor
For our client who specializes in Private Banking, Corporate Banking and is also a market leader in the Diamond sector, we are looking for a Private Lending Advisor. Interested? Then read the job description below!
- As a Private Lending Advisor, you will be responsible for maintaining and expanding the existing loan portfolio.
- Your focus will be on prospects & customers (enterprises).
- You actively participate in the expansion of the E&E activity and are able to set up new products, policies and deals in line with this strategy of the bank, but also with the regulations.
- You establish new credit files in close collaboration with the Private Bankers and their clients. Thanks to your pragmatic approach, you help maintain and develop the credit portfolio in consultation with the bank's various departments.
- You promote the credit activity, in particular linked to the E&E strategy, to the Private Bankers.
- You will go together with the Private Banker to prospects or clients to analyse and answer specific questions related to credit.
- You will examine credit files, assess risks and take into account the administrative and financial standards of the Group. Following this, you provide advice to the credit committee.
- You have a clear eye for opportunities and are able to translate them into adjustments to the bank's credit offer.
- You ensure a smooth flow of information, from the first contact with the client to the signature of the contract.
Your profileWho is our client looking for?
- You have a degree in Law or Economics.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in credit, preferably in a corporate environment.
- You combine a commercial sense with diplomacy, discretion and reliability.
- You are customer and result oriented.
- Your communication skills and technical knowledge allow you to build a good relationship with both clients and Private Bankers.
- You are fluent in the following languages: Dutch/French/English.
OfferWhat does our client offer you?
Our client places a high value on personal development. For us, that also means a lot of responsibility and room for entrepreneurship. Of course, this includes a salary that matches your competencies and excellent working conditions (such as meal vouchers, a comprehensive group insurance package and flexible working).