As a Paralegal, you will be responsible for supporting the Commercial Law legal team:Assist in the drafting of contracts mainly with suppliers and service providers for the different business units, such as Purchasing, Supply Chain, IT, Marketing, among others...;Assist in the drafting of opinions,...
DescriptionAs a Paralegal, you will be responsible for supporting the Commercial Law legal team:
- Assist in the drafting of contracts mainly with suppliers and service providers for the different business units, such as Purchasing, Supply Chain, IT, Marketing, among others...;
- Assist in the drafting of opinions, correspondence, formal notices, contractual and other legal documents;
- Assisting with various legal research and preparations in specific files (e.g. legal support in setting up marketing campaigns, support with legal audits by official bodies, ...);
- Management of the contract management system and administrative support to the lawyers (mail management, invoice management, contract management, archiving, ...).
- You have a bachelor degree in a legal field (e.g. Law Practice);
- You are well bilingual Dutch/French and have a fluent pen;
- Experience in contract management is a plus;
- You are strong in business communication, both written and oral;
- You are curious and eager to learn, pragmatic and meticulous in your administration;
- You are stress resistant and can handle deadlines;
- You enjoy a versatile and varied range of tasks;
- You are a team player who can also work independently;
- Administrative management is your cup of tea and you have excellent synthesis skills; a hands-on mentality is crucial.
- An indefinite contract with one of the largest players in distribution worldwide;
- An exciting full-time job in which you can expand your skills and knowledge through continuous training;
- A competitive salary and a very attractive package of fringe benefits (including SWOW (Smart Way of Working), Mobility Plan (with company car option) etc. ).