For one of our clients active in the E-commerce sector we are looking for an Online Merchandiser. Your responsbailities: You will be responsible for the operational coordination of a range of sales sourced in the Benelux.You brief the teams in the Digital Production department to collect all you...
DescriptionFor one of our clients active in the E-commerce sector we are looking for an Online Merchandiser.
- You will be responsible for the operational coordination of a range of sales sourced in the Benelux.
- You brief the teams in the Digital Production department to collect all you need (descriptions, pictures, translations, ...) and juggle the whole day in between different sales.
- You double-check the quality of all the input you received by reviewing data. A detailed eye is very important to ensure the overall quality of the final result.
- You put together all the information you have collected to create the sale as a virtual shop window.
- You check the visual presentation of a sale, taking on both the customer’s and the brand’s perspective.
- You do everything you can to optimize your sales by keeping sight of the order of products and pictures, the division of categories, correct size information etc.
- You help out other colleagues and teams to achieve the best results together.
- You can easily cope with some pressure in this high paced environment.
- Having an eye for detail and working in a structured way are very important skills for this role.
- You think from the customer’s point of view and act proactively.
- Logic reasoning is in your nature and you like to solve problems.
- You are a flexible team player, but also enjoy working autonomously.
- You love working in Excel (50% of your time) and don’t mind repetitive work.
- Your Dutch is impeccable and you have a good knowledge of English. French is a plus.
OfferOur client offers you :
- A full-time job in Brussels at the #1 e-commerce flash sale player in the Benelux.
- A young and passionate team in which customer centricity and innovation are key.
- A pleasant team atmosphere where “work hard, play hard” serves as a motto.
- A salary in line with the market and competitive benefits