HR Business Partner
Our client,a well-established company in the legal sector, is looking for a HR Business Partner in the HR Team of 4 people.
DescriptionAs Senior HR Business you get the chance to help shape our HR policy; you are a full and reliable discussion partner and know how to translate HR objectives and actions. You will participate in various HR projects, including the further digitalization and implementation of an HRIS system, the further optimization of the payroll process, the development of the entire prevention plan in cooperation with our external prevention department, the further development of our strong and attractive employer brand and the further professionalization of our HR department.
Your main responsibilities:
- You are the first point of contact for managers and employees and guide, advise and coach them on their general HR issues;
- You translate the recruitment needs and support the managers in selecting and hiring the most suitable candidates;
- You are responsible for an excellent and complete on- & offboarding of employees;
- You implement and coordinate the training policy and identify the training needs and transform them into a high-performance training policy;
- You supervise the complete evaluation cycle as well as the resulting actions for the employees;
- You follow up closely all social legal information and are responsible for compliance with the preventive measures;
- In consultation with the HR manager, you monitor and optimize all our HR processes in order to improve their efficiency and effectiveness;
- You analyze the staffing, you keep core data and translate them into reports for the various stakeholders;
- You report directly to the HR Manager Belux.
- You are a driven HR professional with min 5 years of experience in a similar position and have experience in both soft and hard HR.
- You have a thorough knowledge of BE social legislation. Knowledge of Luxembourg legislation is a plus.
- You have built up concrete experience in setting up various HR projects.
- You have very good communication skills and you are trilingual (Dutch-French-English).
- You are very customer-oriented, build good relationships and work in a solution-oriented way.
- You radiate confidence, have strong organizational skills and analytical and coaching abilities.
- You can work autonomously but highly value teamwork.
OfferOur client offers you a permanent contract full time. You will work in a warm, personal atmosphere with dynamic colleagues and receive excellent support. There is plenty of investment in the further development of the office and in your personal development.
You can work from Antwerp, Brussels and/or Ghent, and hybrid working is already established within our client.