Our client, active in the retail sector, is looking for a Finance Officer to complete the Rhode Saint Genesis office.
- You will maintain the management and dashboard of existing KPIs and perform ad hoc analysis. You will manage the monthly reporting of results and prepare additional internal reports as needed.
- You will monitor and analyze the profitability of our projects and verify the quality of the data. You will identify variances and causes in a timely manner.
- You will estimate monthly all kinds of bonuses for major clients and suppliers on a yearly basis and calculate commissions for accounting purposes and closely monitor their payments.
- You will prepare billing settlement (quarterly) for specific customers.
- You will investigate and help resolve irregularities between accounting and the ERM system.
- You will actively participate in the improvement of procedures related to your responsibilities.
- You have a master's degree in finance, economics
- You have a first experience in a similar position
- You are fluent in French and Dutch
- You will ensure strict compliance with our norms and standards
- You work analytically and thoroughly.
- You are precise and organized
- You are very strong in Excel
- You understand and can interpret KPI's
- You are empathetic and a good communicator
- You are a team player and have a positive attitude
- You are a "problem solver" and set an example for team members