Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job opportunity as an internal Talent Acquisition Specialist in a large and very stable company in the center of Brussels.
DescriptionAs Talent Acquisition Specialist you are responsible for the selection process from A to Z :
- You are the partner of the HRBP and your internal client(s) in terms of recruitment and selection.
- You manage and follow up the selection procedures for your internal client(s).
- You do a qualitative intake with your internal client(s). You understand the (technical) basis of the profile, know how to convert the message into an attractive vacancy text and determine the selection procedure to be followed.
- You take care of the publication on various relevant job boards and Infrabel's own jobsite. You also work closely with our colleagues in Employer Branding to generate maximum visibility of our vacancies on the job market.
- You are the contact person for internal employees and external candidates in the framework of the current selection procedures and in the framework of internal mobility.
- You keep in close contact with the candidates throughout the selection process and contribute to a positive candidate experience.
- You interview the candidates together with the internal customer. You base this on our company-specific competency model.
- You conduct salary negotiations with the candidates.
- You think together with your team colleagues about the optimization of the Talent acquisition processes.
- You have a Master's degree.
- You are Dutch-speaking and can easily conduct a selection interview in the second national language.
- You have a first professional experience in Recruitment and Selection.
- An experience with the recruitment of technical profiles is a strong asset.
- You are familiar with conducting competency-based interviews.
- From engineers, technicians 's to managers,.... Thanks to your good communication skills you can communicate fluently with any target group and you can get a message across effectively.
- You manage your own agenda and work autonomously.
- You are customer oriented and build a long term relationship with your internal customer.
- Your work ethic and creative mind ensure an integer and innovative selection process.
OfferOur client offers you an exciting and varied job in a stable company that contributes to sustainable mobility for society. Our client is a large and very stable company located very close to a train station in Brussels.
In this role and company, you have a lot of flexibility so you can determine your own work-life balance.