Loans Operations Manager
Are you a manager at heart? Do you know the world of credit through and through and do you want to work in a fast moving and competitive environment, then you have found the perfect job now! Your new team, part of the Customer Loans Services division, is responsible for all decisions in credit files for our business & corporate clients, and this for the entire Dutch speaking part of the country. As Loans Operations Manager you are part of the management team of CLS "Analysis & Decision" North. Your biggest challenge is to guarantee an optimal customer experience. As a people manager you coach and develop a team of credit analysts. The team is divided over 2 regional offices (Ghent and Antwerp). You focus on developing the skills of your employees and improving efficiency, but without losing sight of quality and risk aspects.
- You are responsible for the people management of your team (about 60 employees), their performance, development of competencies and well-being
- You are responsible for following up, monitoring and (re)directing the various activities of your department with the ultimate goal of ensuring an optimal customer experience
- You initiate and/or actively participate in various initiatives to improve the functioning of your department
- You are responsible for the implementation of the strategy in your own department and together with your colleagues you contribute to defining and implementing an optimal functioning of the entire Loans organization
- You are an inspiring Change Ambassador and guide your teams and colleagues in a constantly changing environment.
- You have experience in people management
- You have good analytical, coordination and organizational skills
- You have experience in operational management (black belt is a plus)
- You are NL-language, but also understand spoken and written FR and EN
- Knowledge of B2B loans is a must
- You are a team player with good communication skills and an open mindset
- A challenging and varied job in a department that issues loans to our Belgian entrepreneurs.
- An attractive remuneration package as a manager, including a company car with fuel card
- A flexible work schedule combined with teleworking
- Numerous training opportunities
- Internal career opportunities
- A group of motivated and fun colleagues