Supervisor Transfer Agency Dealing & Cash
You will process and check the daily work in a timely manner in accordance with the relevant prospectus, reporting schedule and/or service level agreement and all internal procedures.You will participate in the takeover of new business and special projects as directed by the Assistant Manager or...
- You will process and check the daily work in a timely manner in accordance with the relevant prospectus, reporting schedule and/or service level agreement and all internal procedures.
- You will participate in the takeover of new business and special projects as directed by the Assistant Manager or Line Manager.
- You will assist with new business and special projects as instructed by the Assistant Manager or Line Manager.
- You will process and verify investor redemptions and cash dividend payments.
- You will process and verify foreign exchange transactions.
- You will provide appropriate training to more junior members of the team as required and oversee the proper execution of daily tasks.
- You will ensure the efficient execution of daily tasks.
- You will provide assistance to the Dealing & Cash offshore operational teams.
- You will handle communication with external parties, i.e. fund managers, management companies, banks, etc.
- You have an University degree
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in a commercial environment and at least 1 year in a similar position
- You understand the requirements of Luxembourg UCITS with regard to the transfer agency.
- You are able to read and understand a fund prospectus.
- You have good communication skills with clients of all levels - both on the phone and in writing.
- You are able to work under stress and with a deadline, you are able to manage your time.
- You are confident in making decisions.
- You are organised and detail-oriented.
- You can juggle work and prioritise to meet strict deadlines.
- You are able to work both independently and in a team.
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken, and have excellent communication skills. Knowledge of at least one other European language would be an advantage, preferably French or German.