Junior Analyst KYC – KYT Corporate & Public Banking
For a client active in the banking sector, we are looking for a Junior Analyst KYC – KYT Corporate & Public Banking.
- You apply enhanced due diligence measures with regard to Corporate customers, financial institutions, Public & Social Banking customers (with varying degrees of complexity);
- You verify the quality of the data relating to these customers in the internal systems;
- You participate in the analysis and the decision to examine these counterparties in the light of sanctions, links with the country watch list, negative media coverage, the UBO register, PEP lists, etc. ;
- You monitor the transactions of customers classified as high risk: validation of transactions, internal and external research relating to the justification of the transaction, point of contact between the Back Office, Compliance and Front Office teams and direct contact with customers;
- You also ensure permanent monitoring of transactions: statistical analysis, identification of special cases, follow-up with the sales and/or compliance teams.
- You hold a Master's degree or equivalent, preferably in economics or law and demonstrate 1 to 2 years of experience in AML/KYC/audit processes;
- You have a strong affinity for compliance and more particularly for the fight against money laundering, risk management and internal control processes in the banking sector, and a desire to deepen your knowledge in these areas;
- You are able to work in a multicultural environment. You are flexible with job requirements and have excellent interpersonal skills. You have a team spirit as well as good organizational skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch or French, with a good understanding of the other language and have a working knowledge of English.
OfferOur client is active in the banking sector.
We offer you a permanent contract with a wide range of fringe benefits.
As a consultant, you will carry out various assignments at our clients in a professional working environment where initiative is valued.
This mission is also possible on an independent basis.