Supervisor External Accounting & reporting
Looking for a job as an External Accounting & Reporting Supervisor?
DescriptionOur client, located in the center of Brussels, is looking for an External Accounting & Reporting Supervisor.
Your main responsibilities:
- You ensure that the financial processes are well managed and that the financial risk is monitored
- You ensure the proper functioning of the team (management of schedules, resources, priorities, ...)
- You ensure good communication between the departments
- You communicate with customers about various improvement opportunities
- You ensure the timely and accurate delivery of accounting figures and reports for both BGAAP and IFRS to external customers.
- You have at least 7 years of experience and have managerial experience (ideally in the banking industry)
- You have experience in accounting and finance in general
- You have knowledge of functional analysis and are able to make the link between IT and finance
- You are Dutch or French speaking with ideally a good knowledge of the other national language
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office, knowledge of SQL is an advantage
- You are a coach for the team and are hands on: you know how to provide concrete and quick solutions