You are in charge of the execution of first line controls related to KYC and AML in the context of onboarding of new clients and review of existing clients. You are the central point of contact for these controls within the department in exchanges with the Financial Centers network, Private Banking and the AFC department.
- Execute front-line controls:
- Monitor compliance with bank policies and regulations
- Monitor compliance with AML/KYC legislation
- Report violations of regulations or guidelines to the Head of 1st Line Controls to raise
- controls to raise awareness within the organization;
- Act as a liaison between the Front Office/Business Network and the AFC department;
- Support the Financial Centers/Private Banking network by answering their various questions on the front line
- Bachelor's degree
- Bilingual (French/Dutch) (oral and written). English is an asset
- At least 3 years experience in a similar function within the banking or financial sector (audit, compliance, risk management, control self-assessment) is an asset.
- He/she has a strong affinity for issues related to internal controls, risk management, risk assessment and information security.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and persuasion skills within the department and across the bank
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to identify problems and related potential risks and propose corrective actions.
- Efficient and thorough work, meeting deadlines and considering risk-based priorities.
- Team player and ability to work independently.
- Integrity and high ethical standards.
- Assertive and dynamic personality
- Proactive attitude (in suggesting changes and improvements and in developing tools to support internal analysis and reporting).
- Willingness to learn new processes, policies and procedures and to keep up to date with legal and regulatory requirements, market practices and international standards in the risk area.
- A young, dynamic and innovative work environment
- An attractive and wide range of tasks
- An interesting remuneration package (meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, cafeteria plan, ...)
- A corporate culture where values such as customer orientation, integrity and partnership are central
- An environment where you are encouraged to share your opinions and concerns (speaking culture)
- A flat organizational structure with close collaboration and open communication with
- A wide range of online courses