Claims Handler Legal expenses insurance
Our client's Legal Aid department is looking to transfer an experienced claims administrator to join them on a temporary basis.
- You will be responsible for the management from A to Z of your assigned claims;
- You work closely with appointed experts, and other parties involved;
- You ensure a timely handling of your files;
- You communicate in a proactive and customer-oriented manner with all parties involved.
- You have an experience in claims management and in particular in Legal Aid (purely national/Belgian claims), also real estate/fire in common law;
- You have a bachelor's degree;
- You have an excellent written and spoken knowledge of French and a fluent knowledge of Dutch;
- You have good communication skills (by phone and in writing);
- You are organized and respect deadlines;
- You work autonomously, but also closely together with your colleagues and other departments, experts, etc;
- You are analytical and customer friendly.
OfferOur client is active in the insurance sector.
We offer you an open-ended contract along with various legal benefits.
As a consultant, you will carry out multiple assignments with our clients in a professional working atmosphere where initiative is appreciated.