Claims Officer liability and bodily injuries
Our client is a growing company on an international level. They support insurance companies divesting certain insurance activities due to strategic choices. Our client specializes in organizing and further managing their claims portfolio. To this end, we are looking for a new colleague to assist them in the claims management of bodily injuries.
- You gather the appropriate information and documents to process a claim
- You verify the validity of information provided by the claimant, counsel and other sources
- You interpret policies to determine the extent of coverage and the application of any warranties, conditions or exclusions.
- You identify and collect any deductibles/deductibles.
- You analyze the claim submitted by a policyholder or third party.
- You read and understand claims experts, attorneys and expert reports.
- You track the progress of a claim.
- You preferably have a master's degree in law
- You have at least 5 years of relevant professional experience, both in claims handling and at the front desk
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French. Any other European language is an additional asset
- You are a fast learner, able to dive deep into a new topic
- You take responsibility for the work entrusted to you. You are a resourceful go-getter.
- You seek information and look for pragmatic solutions.
- You are able to create order out of chaos and prioritize your work.
- You are good at negotiating and using your communication skills to reach a win-win solution.
- An exciting job where you will help build a growing, internationally oriented insurance company in a new niche
- The opportunity to learn and grow with the company
- An attractive salary package
- Ample opportunities to telecommute (3 days)
- Beautiful office space with view on the MAS building and the Antwerp marina