Senior Digital Marketing Manager
For one of our client active in the insurance sector, we are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager. You will be jointly responsible for defining the marketing strategy of online platforms and other digital channels :You will develop and deploy digital marketing campaigns on our digital...
DescriptionFor one of our client active in the insurance sector, we are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager.
You will be jointly responsible for defining the marketing strategy of online platforms and other digital channels :
- You will develop and deploy digital marketing campaigns on our digital channels such as website and social media with the goal of increasing brand awareness. Together with the marketing team you work digital lead generation campaigns to support our sales network.
- You keep track of developments and trends in social media so we can respond effectively.
- You will also monitor the progress of campaigns and prepare reports of achieved results and report your analyses to management.
- You will lead a marketing team;
- You develop and deploy digital marketing campaigns from concept to implementation. For this you consult with internal services and customers.
- Optimize our website and social media channels manage copywriters, photographers and other creative people who participate in the creation of digital campaigns
- Evaluate and analyze current campaigns
- Conducting market research mn tracking trends and developments in the field of digital and social media
- You have a firmer experience in how to effectively promote a product or service through digital means.
- Very good knowledge of digital trends and developments within the insurance and financial sector as well as in the field of social media
- Min 10yrs experience of which 5yrs in a similar role.
- Solid knowledge of social media, HTML and CSS
- Creative mindset to create campaigns that not only stand out but are also meaningful Good analytical skills where you can draw meaningful conclusions from a multitude of data
strong communication skills, both written and verbal (bilingual NL/FR)
- You will be part of our typical and specific company culture: employees and former employees appreciate the positive atmosphere and pleasant collegial way of working ;
- You will work in our distinctive buildings in the heart of Brussels, with the Grand Place and the Central Station within walking distance, with the possibility to work from home;
- You will receive a contract of (un)determined duration. Moreover, you can count on an interesting salary package with extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers and insurances, and as appreciation for your work, various tailor-made bonuses;
- You get the opportunity to further develop your skills and knowledge through our wide range of training courses ;
- Great importance to a good work-life balance for employees;