Project Management Office Support Officer
One of our clients, a European Credit insurance company, is currently looking for a Project Management Office Support Officer in order to reinforce their team in Brussels. You will coordinate the projects’ time writing, monthly reporting and invoicing and manage the overall project management tool....
DescriptionOne of our clients, a European Credit insurance company, is currently looking for a Project Management Office Support Officer in order to reinforce their team in Brussels.
- You will coordinate the projects’ time writing, monthly reporting and invoicing and manage the overall project management tool.
- You will provide support to the entire project team at meetings, which could include scheduling meetings, taking minutes, recording actions and performing follow-up.
- You will support internal and external audits if required.
- You will assist Project Managers in the projects’ start-up, reporting and closure phases.
- You will be the go-to person for Project Managers when they have questions, need help or work to be completed.
- You will provide necessary access to the on-boarded colleagues, mainly externals.
- You will monitor and follow up resource availability in vacancies.
- You will provide regular reports to the Finance department and track project-level financials.
- You will oversee all purchase orders and invoices’ tracking, reviewing and creation.
- You have a degree in Business (Finance) or Economics and are interested in the accurate monitoring of financial data and projects’ progress.
- You are a team player, have a self-motivated and positive attitude, and have a proactive and service-minded approach.
- You have good organisational skills and possibly a first experience in creating and maintaining project plans.
- You have good communication skills, both oral and written, and the ability to deal with both internal and external stakeholders.
- You have a sound knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and Power BI)
OfferOur client offers you:
- A full-time permanent contract in a stable, multilingual and international environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities to develop your talents.
- An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits
- The Belgian offices are located in the center of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.