For one of our clients, a leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg, we are looking for a competent Legal Assistant to support their dynamic team. With your excellent communication skills and attention to detail, you will be responsible for a variety of administrative tasks, from responding to requests for information to organizing meetings. Bring your experience to an international environment and enjoy a challenging role, working with talented professionals in a multicultural environment. Benefit from our commitment to career development and be part of a collaborative and entrepreneurial working environment.
- Assist lawyers and associates on a daily basis with various administrative tasks;
- Management of incoming and outgoing e-mails, telephone calls;
- In charge of filing files, correspondence, etc.
- Organization and management of associates' agendas;
- Word document formatting
- Travel arrangements;
- Diploma in secretarial studies;
- Ideally two years' experience in the administrative field;
- Fluent in German, English and French; any other language will be considered an advantage;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office;
- Dynamic, proactive and flexible;
- Our client is a prestigious law firm in Luxembourg.