Lawyer Assistant FR/EN
We are seeking for one of our client, a leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg, a skilled Lawyer Assistant to support their dynamic team. With your excellent communication skills and attention to detail, you will handle diverse administrative tasks, from answering inquiries to organizing meetings. Bring your experience in an international environment and enjoy a challenging role, working with talented professionals in a multicultural setting. Benefit from our commitment to career development and be part of a collaborative and entrepreneurial work environment.
- Answer incoming phone calls and email inquiries, and following up;
- Organise internal and external meetings, and ensure documents for distribution are prepared on time;
- Prepare travel arrangements and compile, monitor, and submit expense reports;
- Prepare presentations for conferences, training sessions, and seminars;
- Draft letters, reports, and documents, both routinely and upon request;
- Update contacts and logging activities in our Client Relationship Management database;
- Prepare invoices and credit notes;
- Performe various secretarial tasks (filing, mailing, printing, emailing, etc.).
- You have a degree in managerial assistance from a higher education establishment;
- You have at least 2 years of proven professional experience as an administrative assistant in an international environment;
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in French, English. A good command of Luxemburgish and German is an asset;
- You have a service-oriented mind-set with an attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills;
- You have excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks;
- You have strong interpersonal skills;
- You have the ability to work autonomously and handle confidential information with discretion;
- You are proficient in MS office.