Interparking is looking for a legal counsel : Master’s degree in Law with 3 to 7 years of experience in real estate and construction, ideally gained in a major law firm and/or a major notary practice. Knowledge of public procurement and concessions legal regulations is a plus.
DescriptionAs a legal counsel, you will join a team based in Interparking headquarters in Brussels. The team works under the supervision of the Head of Legal Belgium.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide proactive and strategic legal advice and solutions to the various internal departments (Operations, Business development, HR, Tax, Finance, etc.) in Belgium and assist them in all day-to-day legal matters ;
- Manage legal proceedings (especially in tax, permits, construction and public procurement matters) together with the external lawyers and negotiate settlement agreements ;
- Assist the business and operations department in new acquisitions, public tenders, contracts (personal rights and rights in rem), and negotiate agreements in this respect ;
- Assist the operations department and give advice on environmental matters (permits procedures), and co-ownership issues.
- You have obtained a Master’s degree in Law, with a real interest or additional specialization in real estate & construction law, in notarial studies, or in public and procurement law ;
- You have an excellent knowledge of French, Dutch and English ;
- You have minimum 3 years of relevant experience in real estate and construction, ideally gained in an renowned law firm or in an a public notary office ;
- You are hands-on, driven and you do not hesitate to go the extra mile ;
- You are curious and eager to learn, and when faced with complex problems, you look for creative solutions ;
- You are a rigorous, have sense for details, and have an excellent legal mindset, while business driven ;
- You are stress resistant and capable of handling multiple projects at the same time, in a wide variety of areas ;
- You are multicultural and open minded ;
- You are proactive, take initiatives and you are independent, while being a true team player.
- Interparking, a Belgian company based in Brussels, is one of the top European car park operators. It is present in 450 cities in 9 countries and serve, with its 1000 car park operations and 420.000 spaces, more than 120 million customers every year.
- As legal counsel, you would be offered a very attractive salary package, including many benefits and training/evolution possibilities.