Do you want to contribute as a lawyer to the confidence in the financial sector and the protection of consumers? Become a lawyer for the service "Supervision of intermediaries and financial service providers and anti-money laundering policy" of one of our clients !
- You will be part of a team of about 20 employees and participate in the development of the supervision policy in the field of money laundering and terrorist financing.
- You will carry out controls in this area based on a risk-based approach.
- You follow up on certain activities initiated by the FATF, the European Commission or other international and European institutions in the fight against money laundering and terrorist financing.
- You will participate in the processing of requests for authorization or updates of files of regulated entities that fall within the competence of the department (lenders, crowdfunding platforms, exchange offices, independent financial planners and providers of virtual currency services).
- You work independently on the files for which you are responsible, albeit in close collaboration with your colleagues-lawyers or economists.
- A team of case managers provides support to the department's executives in accomplishing the various tasks.
- You will therefore work closely with your colleagues within your team but also with the other departments of our client.
- You have a master's degree in law.
- You have 1 to 2 years of experience in the financial sector.
- You have a thorough knowledge of Dutch and a good knowledge of French and English.
- You have a good command of the main concepts and practices in the financial field or you have a strong interest in them. Knowledge in the field of money laundering and terrorist financing is an asset.
- You have strong analytical, synthetic and organizational skills.
- You can easily handle new situations and have good interpersonal skills.
- You maintain contact with actors in the financial sector with ease and in a professional manner and you can defend your position.
- You work fluently with the usual Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel ...).
OfferOur client offers you :
- A permanent contract in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
- A new and challenging opportunity where you can use your talents and initiate and execute personal projects.
- An attractive salary package.