A workplace where you can take charge. Where everyone encourages you to show what you have to offer. And where your colleagues, together with you, will put their shoulders to the future. Are you a daring person who really puts the customer first? Then this vacancy might be your future job!
- Analyzing, assessing, advising and accepting risks in the Property- Engineering branch for the Enterprise segment is in your blood.
- In consultation with the responsible persons, you watch over the profitability of the existing portfolio and, where necessary, you launch technically sound proposals to adjust it and you negotiate them with our brokers.
- You collaborate proactively within the Underwriting team in order to achieve a uniform underwriting policy.
- You formulate proposals to promote the quality of underwriting and take the initiative to further strengthen our position within the corporate market.
- You build and maintain commercial contacts with brokers and clients in a smooth efficient way.
- You stay abreast of developments within the industry and continuously educate yourself.
- Supporting the colleagues underwriters in complex files and a dynamic consultation with our technical inspectors gives you that extra satisfaction.
- You have a good knowledge of Property insurance regulations for the corporate segment and more specifically in the products: special risks "listed perils" & special risks "all risks except".
- In addition, are you familiar with the Engineering products (ABR, Machinery Breakdown and Electronics)? If so, you have an edge.
- You have at least 5 to 10 years of experience as an underwriter in this segment.
- You are no stranger to the business insurance market and brokerage in this segment.
- You are client and result oriented, analytically minded, creative and have a good dose of persuasiveness and you take initiative easily. Bilingualism is a plus here.
- You are a team player, eager to learn and open to change.
- Studies: Master or bachelor equivalent through experience, a master in a technical program is a plus.
- A top job with the market leader in the insurance sector.
- An enthusiastic and dynamic team that gets a 10 out of 10 for atmosphere and sociability.
- The opportunity to continuously develop yourself, with a wide range of training courses. Ideal for learning all the skills that can help you build your career.
- More than a job: Want a taste of something else after a while? They encourage you to make the most of all your talents.
- An extensive well-being program full of sporting activities and inspiring workshops. So you get more out of your work and your life.
- Of course, the money counts too. That's why you get an attractive salary package. And because nobody knows better than you what you need, you can compile part of that package yourself.