Gestionnaire de production & sinistres
Our client is a banking agency recently specializing in Insurance. You will have the opportunity to work in a small team with a family atmosphere.
DescriptionOur client is looking for a Production and Claims Manager whose tasks are the following
- Maintain good customer relations (90% individual customers and 10% professional customers);
- Proactively seek out opportunities for new business by working within the existing client portfolio;
- Develop loyalty and equip banking clients by providing a response to their insurance needs for various risks and life insurance;
- Work in synergy with the banking part of the agency and be the point of reference for insurance;
- To be up to date on the specificities of the products of our insurance partners;
- Follow up on claims and accompany clients throughout the process;
- Follow the training and upgrades offered by the insurance companies.
- You have a first experience in insurance and/or have the necessary knowledge;
- You have the PCP;
- You have an excellent knowledge of French;
- You are serious but also open-minded;
- You are able to work independently and have a good team spirit;
- Knowledge of BRIO software is an asset.