File handler Insurance
As a file manager, you are responsible for managing the insurance files of your own client portfolio consisting of medium-sized companies. You proactively look for the best insurance solution for your clients. You are also strong in the administration and follow-up of their files and like to make the necessary "commercial" contacts.
- You are the point of contact for your clients regarding their insurance files within various insurance sectors (car/fleet, liability, industrial accidents, etc.).
- You search for the best insurance solution, take care of drawing up the policies and follow up on policy changes.
- You ensure correct and timely handling of your files and the associated administrative tasks.
- You advise customers and help them by phone and in writing with questions or problems.
- For policy drafting you research and analyze the policy conditions, rates and coverages of various insurance companies.
- You support the account manager who is ultimately responsible for your customers and inform him/her of important signals, evolutions and opportunities.
- You have a bachelor's degree, preferably in finance and insurance or law practice.
- You are customer and service oriented and proactively look for the right solution.
- Your organizational skills and work structure allow you to smoothly combine administrative tasks with flexibly responding to sudden inquiries.
- You work independently and problem-solve.
- You have a collegial attitude and can work smoothly with others on more difficult dossiers.
- Your analytical and critical reflex helps you compare policies and give the right advice.
- You are an excellent Dutch speaker and good knowledge of French is a plus.
- You will be joining an innovative player and also market leader in its sector.
- Our client invests heavily in providing training opportunities for its employees. We find it important that you can continue to develop yourself.
- We have an open corporate culture, a hands-on mentality and short lines of communication.
- Furthermore, you can count on an attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits, a social plan and the flexibility to balance work and private life.
- Last but not least: You are surrounded by a team of enthusiastic and pleasant colleagues!