Our client is a well-established insurance company that deals with niche products. They are offering you a permanent contract with the opportunity to become an expert in this insurance field.
- You will be part of a team of commercial advisors (5), each with their own region;
- You are responsible for prospecting architects, engineers and other liberal professions in the construction sector and you actively look for collaborations with insurance brokers;
- In addition, you pay attention to the loyalty of the existing clientele and you maintain good contacts with our partner brokers;
- You expand your network by attending events within the construction sector and you are the contact person for clients at our self-organized information sessions;
- You communicate smoothly with the office staff for administrative follow-up.
- You have a bachelor's degree in insurance or fair experience;
- Experience in the insurance sector is a plus;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch;
- You have a good commercial sense, you are customer and result oriented;
- You want to work in an insurance company for a "niche" product.