For our client active in the banking sector, we are looking for an Investment Advisor who has a passion for investments. Interested? Then read the description below.
DescriptionManagement of a client portfolio:
- You will be responsible for your own client portfolio together with the office manager.
- You will identify opportunities & propose banking products according to customer needs to strengthen customer relationship.
- You will proactively look for new customers through leads obtained through your colleagues or through your own contacts within your customer portfolio.
- You will contact the prospects and convince them to schedule an appointment to assess their financial needs.
- You will ensure monthly execution of commercial actions & evaluate your objectives with the office manager.
- You are result and solution oriented
- You enjoy customer contact and have a keen interest in financial products.
- Preferably you have a Bachelor or Master degree with a financial orientation or a first commercial experience.
- You are eager to learn & get the opportunity to obtain various certificates to strengthen your knowledge.
- You are curious to discover customer needs to give suitable advice.
- You get a very nice salary package supplemented with extra-legal benefits such as: meal vouchers and eco vouchers, a knowledge allowance, hospital and group insurance, reimbursement of travel expenses, 20 days of leave with an additional 7 days of legal leave, an end-of-year bonus, double vacation pay and last but not least a lot of benefits from more than 100 of our partners.
- There is room to grow both in tasks and in function.