Junior Broker Liability
Our client is a well-known company in the sector of insurance & reinsurance brokerage, risk management, ....
- You will be responsible for servicing and providing technical advice to clients including negociating, implementing and servicing national and global programs in different arreas in Liability;
- You will be responsible for issuing insurance certificates;
- You will be responsible for allocating of premiums and taxes and the invoicing process;
- You will be responsible for issuing of policy documentation;
- You will work with senior brokers;
- You will be assigned a portfolio of clients (after training);
- You will be in contact with other internal services within your company.
- You obtained a Bachelor or a Master degree in Law or Finance or Insurance or similar;
- You can fluently speak and write Dutch, French and English;
- A first professional experience is a plus but not a must;
- You are well organised, motivated, enthusiast and eager to learn;
- You are a team player.