Our client, an international insurance company offers you a permanent contract full time as HR Assistant in a team of 3 people; Your tasks will be very varied (soft and hard HR).
- You provide support for the monthly payroll of our white-collar employees from 2 companies with the same collective agreement and company arrangements and prepare the monthly and/or quarterly reports
- You manage the time registration system
- You handle administrative HR tasks relating to recruitment, onboarding, fleet, personnel administration and employee benefits
- You are responsible for the administrative follow-up of the training requests
- You are the contact point for employees for all their questions relating to payroll and social legislation
- Finally, the range of tasks will be complemented by HR projects
- You have 1 to 3 years of experience as a HR employee or HR Assistant
- You have an excellent level of Dutch
- You can work fluently with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel,...) and IT tools in general.
- You are administratively strong and you work accurately and discretely
- You are flexible and stress resistant
- You are customer oriented and communicative both orally and in writing
OfferOur client offers you a job with a stable and internationally recognized company. The client offers you great flexibility in working hours and working from home. Besides an attractive salary (a 13th & 14th month on top of vacation pay) they offer a group insurance and hospitalization insurance. With a generous leave scheme, we make sure you stay in top shape mentally, physically and professionally!
Our client is located in the southeast of Brussels, with parking facilities.