Ops Servicing Technician
Our client is among the world's largest international insurers. For their Antwerp office, they are looking for an Ops Servicing Technician. You will be responsible for the communication regarding the worldwide network & the producing offices. Interested? Read the description below!
- You will act as the main point of contact for Servicing for all questions related to the global network and manufacturing offices.
- You will accurately input data into various systems to meet service standards and operational KPIs.
- You will perform checks of risk information data from manufacturing offices & ask the necessary questions.
- You use the information platform to provide service standards and necessary information.
- You ensure the issuance of local standard formulations and approvals.
- You will be the point of contact for the producing offices & advise on any changes in local regulations, legislation & processes and changes in market practices or coverage within their standard policy.
- You will answer questions from clients/intermediaries regarding agreed processes, policies and procedures.
- You will work closely with the Underwriting, Claims, Operations and Finance teams.
- You will take responsibility for actively resolving issues.
- Meet the required standards of best practice, operational effectiveness and efficiency and all legal, regulatory and policy requirements
- You will contribute to the development of the business and participate in projects and propose improvements.
- You are fluent in English & Dutch.
- You can handle international business fluently.
- You already have a first experience in the insurance business.
- You can work well with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- You are excellent in maintaining external networks and relationships with customers & intermediaries.
- You will receive a competitive salary package complemented with great fringe benefits.
- You will be working in an international & dynamic work environment.