Our client is a well known Luxembourg based fiduciary who is looking for an experienced accountant.
- Accounting and tax management of a portfolio of clients;
- Preparation of annual closings and tax returns;
- Preparation of financial reports;
- Relations with tax authorities;
- Supervision of junior accountants under the supervision of the directors.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or equivalent;
- Professional experience of 3 to 10 years in a similar position;
- Fluency in Luxembourgish / French / German / English (written and oral). Any other language is an advantage;
- Organizational skills, rigorous, team player, dynamic and flexible;
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications and accounting environment (Bob, Efiscalease, Camele'on,...).
- Pleasant work environment within a young and dynamic team;
- Motivating remuneration;
- Possibility of promotion within the group.