Team Leader Back Office
For a vibrant international insurance company, we are looking for a people coach to guide, motivate, ... a team of about 15 people. Are you the person we are looking for?
- Managing a team consisting of 15 to 20 FTEs;
- Following up the daily planning (division of tasks, permanence, leave, ...);
- Conducting evaluation interviews & identifying and following up on training needs;
- Participating in project groups to continuously improve the service delivery;
- Ensuring excellent service to customers and external parties, always with the values of the company as a guideline;
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a team leader, experience in insurance is a big plus;
- You have an excellent knowledge of both national languages, as you will be managing a mixed team and will carry out evaluations in your team members' mother tongue;
- You are entrepreneurial, self-confident and a real team player: you know how to create togetherness, but can also take and communicate difficult decisions;
- You also have no problem travelling sometimes between the different international offices.
OfferOur client offers you:
- a permanent contract in a vibrant international environment;
- an attractive gross salary;
- meal vouchers;
- group and hospitalization insurances;
- company car;
- flexible working hours and attractive leave arrangements.