Life Insurance Officer Employee Benefits
Our client is a very well known insurance company on the Belgian market. Ideally located in Brussels, our client is active in life and non-life insurance. For the life insurance spectrum, you will join a close-knit and dynamic team that will make you grow in skills in a human atmosphere.
- You manage Employee Benefits clients;
- You are responsible for the management of insurance policies in Employee Benefits,
- You work with accuracy, organization and efficiency when processing customer data;
- You are the first point of contact for clients, brokers and internal partners;
- You answer their questions and maintain a professional and customer-oriented relationship;
- Together with your colleagues, you proactively look for improvements to optimize the service.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience;
- Your experience in the insurance sector is an asset, but we place more importance on your interest and affinity for this sector;
- You have a sense of responsibility, you communicate effectively and clearly in French and Dutch;
- You believe in continuous training and are willing to continuously develop your knowledge and experience;
- You have an analytical mind, you work logically with numerical data;
- You like to work in a team but are also autonomous and are able to manage planning and priorities;
- You proactively put forward ideas to make things better and implement them. You strive to find solutions;
- You are pragmatic and able to work under time pressure.