Financial Reporting Analyst
For one of our clients active in the real estate sector, we are looking for a Financial Reporting Analyst. As a Financial Reporting Analyst, you will be part of the Performance Management, Controlling and Corporate Finance department, which is responsible for the financial control of recurring and...
DescriptionFor one of our clients active in the real estate sector, we are looking for a Financial Reporting Analyst.
As a Financial Reporting Analyst, you will be part of the Performance Management, Controlling and Corporate Finance department, which is responsible for the financial control of recurring and transactional real estate operations.
- You will support the Controlling team in the preparation of financial plans and reports;
- You will provide assistance in the elaboration of ad hoc reporting;
- You will be responsible for setting up and preparing various reports concerning the company's performance, in particular P/L, Balance Sheet (accounting and financial) and cash flow reporting, forecasting and analysis;
- You will participate in the monthly, quarterly and annual closing consolidation and review as well as the controlling of the management reports of all operational entities under IFRS;
- You will contribute to the improvement of the various existing reporting systems in order to reduce manual adjustments
- You will contribute to the future implementation of a new management/financial planning tool as well as the development of financial reports that will facilitate the management decision process and improve the transparency of results;
- You will be involved in projects mainly related to administration and reporting;
- Gradually, your role could evolve from reporting analyst to Business Controller
- Education: Master's degree in finance or Bachelor's degree in accounting with experience
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar function (audit, accounting from A to Z)
- Language skills: native speaker in French or Dutch;
- Accounting/financial knowledge: good knowledge of Belgian and international accounting principles (IFRS).
- Excellent analytical skills and enjoy working with numbers
- Experience with financial reporting tools, ERP systems and MS Office applications
- Ability to summarize complex financial data in a concise and organized manner
- Rigor, proactivity and autonomy
- Team player, transparency.
- Good organizational skills (project management skills), flexibility
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
OfferOur client is located in the heart of Brussels and offers :
- A permanent contract
- The possibility to work in a dynamic and challenging environment with possibilities of evolution
- An attractive salary package with interesting extra-legal benefits.