Claims Handler Legal Assistance
Do you enjoy helping people get ahead with your legal skills? Do you have a nose for solutions? Do you always want to expand your knowledge and skills in the most diverse legal fields? Then you are the candidate our client is looking for!
- Compliance with established processes, procedures and guidelines.
- When opening a claim file, collecting data regarding coverage taking into account the insured risks and policy conditions, collecting data regarding liability(s) and the circumstances of the cause of loss and collecting claim evidence and organizing an appraisal. If necessary, take the necessary precautionary measures. E.g.: organizing summary proceedings, expertises, ...
- Analyze the relevant evidence, various elements of the file, legislation, case law and agreements or convention with the aim of determining the most favorable legal position of our insured.
- Investigate the causes and estimate the consequences.
- Continuously analyze the chances of success of the dispute with the aim of quickly reaching a complaint-oriented solution taking into account the stakes of the dispute. If necessary, initiate and follow up legal proceedings.
- Punctual follow-up, interpretation and compilation of reserves.
- Closing files in a timely manner.
- Negotiate and communicate in order to reach a solution acceptable to the parties involved.
- Thinking along with and convincing the broker/client.
- Ensuring timely and correct communication and information to all parties (customers, brokers, colleagues, ...) about the evolution of cases and suggesting logical, but also creative and innovative solutions in order to provide a proactive and customer-oriented service.
- To give form and substance to the establishment and maintenance of a lasting relationship with clients and brokers in order to contribute to the market position of the company by detecting commercial opportunities, exploiting them and passing them on internally to the commercial staff among others
- In a customer friendly and structured way transfer information by phone and in writing. Anticipating possible questions and/or remarks of the interlocutor or addressee.
- Detecting and reporting complaints and compliments.
- Analyzing complaints on demand and proposing solutions to the supervisor.
- Guarding a healthy insurance portfolio by reporting potentially bad risks to production.
- Detect and accurately handle potential nullity.
- Participate in projects in order to contribute to a higher efficiency and yield of the departments.
- Master's degree in law
- Preferably a first experience in legal aid
- Analytical and solution oriented
- Both oral and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of Dutch is required. French is a great asset!
- Working at a strong growing insurance company
- A permanent contract with an attractive salary package
- More than 40 days of leave per year, flexible working hours, work from home opportunities,...