For one of our clients active in the legal sector, we are looking for and Marketing Officer. To strengthen the team in Brussels, we are looking for a Marketing Officer with a passion for communication.As Marketing Officer you are co-responsible for the development of the annual marketing plan and...
DescriptionFor one of our clients active in the legal sector, we are looking for and Marketing Officer.
To strengthen the team in Brussels, we are looking for a Marketing Officer with a passion for communication.
- As Marketing Officer you are co-responsible for the development of the annual marketing plan and you ensure a result-oriented implementation.
- Together with the team you draw up the communication plan and you manage the social media channels.
- You are jointly responsible for the organization of client seminars and events from A to Z.
- By writing business development documents (pitches, submissions, ...) you help determine the position of Eubelius in the market.
- You keep the client database in Microsoft Dynamics up-to-date and create video content that you can edit with Adobe Premiere Pro.
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in marketing or communication and have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- You have a perfect knowledge of Dutch and a very good command of French and English, both written and oral.
- With your fluent pen, you rework technical texts into easy to read documents.
- The different MS-Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint) hold no secrets for you and you enjoy discovering new software programs.
- You are familiar with the Adobe Premiere Pro program.
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus.
- You are organizationally strong, flexible and deadlines do not scare you.
- Customer focus and accuracy characterize you.
- With your strong communication skills you are a real team player.
OfferOur client is located in the center of Brussels & offers you :
- A permanent contract
- You will be working in a challenging, warm environment with numerous training opportunities.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Proactive work and personal growth are highly encouraged by us.