Opportunity as HR Administrator in the energy sector.
Back office coordination:
• You will provide administrative support to recruiters
• You will publish vacancies on our various channels (e.g. intranet, website, external job boards, social media), ensuring the quality of the content and relevance of the information provided at all times
• You will proactively monitor the vacancies published to guarantee that they are dynamically and efficiently disseminated among target candidates
• You will remain in close contact with our external service providers (e.g. job boards, LinkedIn, recruitment agencies) and schools/universities with a view to enhancing how our team uses their services
• You will help organise job days and other events
Contracting & onboarding
• You will prepare and present salary offers and contracts to the selected candidates
• You will work closely with other relevant departments (e.g. Compensation & Benefits, Fleet, ICT) to coordinate the entire onboarding process for new hires
• You will support hiring managers as required to enable them to monitor, on an ad-hoc basis, the onboarding periods of their new employees
Processes, budget & reporting
• You will ensure that all processes associated with our department's activities are correctly documented (e.g. compiling and updating procedures, templates) and will seek to improve them where necessary
• You will follow up on budgets and invoicing
• You will compile various reports
• You will coordinate internship applications and student placements
Your profile• A Bachelor's degree in office management, HR or social sciences
• Relevant experience in a similar role
• A real affinity for HR and administration
• Strong administrative skills, attention to detail, and a meticulous and well-organised approach
• The ability to work both in a team and independently
• A customer service mindset
• A genuine sense of discretion and the ability to handle sensitive information
• The flexibility and dynamism needed to work in a demanding and changing environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and, ideally, familiarity with Taleo (or other ATS)
• Experience in using social media or other digital technologies for recruitment
• Excellent command of French and Dutch and a good grasp of English
OfferOur client offers you a permanent contract full time (or 4/5e).
The client is ideally situated in the center of Brussels.
You will work in a recruitment team of 4 persons.
The company offers you an attractive salary with very interesting extra-legal benefits