Do you want to work as HR Business Partner for a meaningful business? This one is for you!
DescriptionOur client, an organisation active in the sustainability and the protection of the environment, is looking for their new HR Business Partner (international scope).
The HR Partners works closely with the leaders and line managers to build their people capability, plan and manage talent. He/she is responsible for facilitating a strong employee experience in his/her designated groups. The HR Partner liaises with, and is supported by, the centers of excellence (CoE) and services in the HR department. The role reports to the HR Director.
Among his/her tasks, the HR Business Partner:
- Guides the managers through the overall HR Strategy and specific HR programs and policies and identifies and reports his/her groups specific needs;
- Predicts and follows up on staffing needs;
- Ensures a smooth employee life cycle and supports the management by taking actions, advising, activating the HR services or requesting the support of the CoE;
- Supports the development of people, leaders and the coherence of the structure;
- Is in charge of Employee Relations;
- Supports the day-to-day HR management;
- Rolls out recurring or new HR projects or processes;
- Coordinates or contributes to HR activities linked to hosting a new platform or the spin out of an existing one.
- 4+ years of experience in an HR departement or in a relevant field, and a first successfull experience as HR Partner;
- Experience in supporting and coaching managers, and knowledge on leadership and people management;
- An experience in an international scope is an asset.
- Strong trust building and diplomatic skills that enable effective collaboration
- Excellent collaborating and influencing skills;
- Outstanding communication skills and fluent in English;
- Fast learner with a can-do attitude;
- Autonomous and able to work towards tight deadlines and changing priorities;
- Impeccable work ethics;
- Genuine interest in climate change challenges.
OfferOur client offers you a permanent contract full time.
The client is ideally situated in the center of brussels. The client has an extended Homeworking Policy.
You will work in a flexible work environment and a space to develop and challenge yourself.