Offer of Business Controller (FR/AN) in an international company of human size, leader on the market.
DescriptionOur client, active in the automotive sector, is looking for a new Business Controller for their finance team.
Your mission will be to oversee the development and quality assurance of business and financial dashboards and forecasts for our Headquarters and local management, as well as to support internal partners in the financial aspects of projects and analyses upon request.
You will be responsible for the following tasks
- You will supervise the elaboration of commercial and financial management dashboards for the different subsidiaries and local management as well as the requests for profitability analysis by dealers to the Network Finance department
- You will plan and coordinate the execution of budget cycles.
- You will ensure the consistency of specific analyses, with comments and recommendations, in terms of profitability and revenue and present them to the management committee.
- You will provide financial support to the entity's departments (mainly marketing in the context of pricing and launching commercial actions)
- Of all these tasks, the most important will be to maintain a critical and global view of the different processes and departments influencing the entity's P&L.
- The complexity of this position lies in maintaining good relations with the different departments to ensure an optimal exchange of information and in the multitude of deadlines to be met.
- A degree (Bachelor/Master) in economics/accounting/finance/management...
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a similar position in financial control or analysis
- A perfect knowledge of French and a very good knowledge of English
- Knowledge of financial products and mastery of computer tools such as SAP and/or Excel
- Required qualities: organization, time management, flexibility, rigor, motivation
OfferOur client offers you a full-time permanent contract in an international and dynamic company. You will work in a human-sized company that is a market leader.
The company offers you the opportunity to grow professionally and develop your talents.
You will evolve in a work environment focused on the automotive industry but also on finance.
You will work in a small to medium sized company environment: family oriented, friendly, short communication channels, accessible and available team managers.
You will receive a competitive salary with a complete package with extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance...).
Finally, we offer you the opportunity to join small, close-knit, motivated and competent teams that will help you learn and integrate.
The offices are located in the North of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.