Senior Transfer Agent - Alternative Funds
Perform the cash reconciliations on TA transactionsPrepare cash transactions for TA transactionsExecute TA operations accurately and in due time based on the offering documentsReview and validate the TA transactionsRegular contact with investors for operational topics (eg send investor reporting,...
- Perform the cash reconciliations on TA transactions
- Prepare cash transactions for TA transactions
- Execute TA operations accurately and in due time based on the offering documents
- Review and validate the TA transactions
- Regular contact with investors for operational topics (eg send investor reporting, provide explanations, respond to queries, demonstrate good knowledge on PAS activities )
- Regular contact with other departments
- Participate in client meetings
- Audit follow-up and communication with auditors
- Daily follow-up on the common mailbox and treatment of the allocated emails.
- Holder of a bachelor’s degree in Law or Economics;
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of the Luxemburgish Fund industry and of the alternative fund industry (PE, RE, Infrastructure, loans,…)
- Good knowledge of common office automation tools and of those specific to the administration of PA funds (Frontinvest, Multifonds, etc.);
- Good command of English essential, knowledge of French and German an advantage.