Our client is an insurance company recognized as one of the leaders in the specific products for which it works.
DescriptionYou will supervise and manage a team of less than 10 people in order to provide quality service to clients in the underwriting of new group contracts. This consists of:
- Coordination, organization and short term planning;
- Supervision of individual employee activities in alignment with departmental objectives;
- Managing the training and development of employees on your team;
- Evaluation of your employees;
- Point of contact between management and your employees in order to convey the necessary information/communication to your team;
- Gathering of new information according to the current situation;
- Participation in projects related to your field of expertise;
- Reference person for other company teams, clients and brokers.
- You have a Bachelor degree and/or equivalent professional experience;
- You have excellent knowledge of French and Dutch, knowledge of English is a plus;
- You have technical knowledge and skills in the field of underwriting;
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in managing a team;
- You have a strong affinity with numbers and are able to interpret them;
- You are communicative, proactive, stress resistant and solution oriented;
- You have a certain commercial sense;
- You have excellent organization and planning skills;
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office suite including an excellent knowledge of the Excel tool.