Business Development Assistant
If you are looking for a position in an international environment where collegiality, collaboration, integrity, excellence, and transparency are the core values then be sure to read on!
DescriptionOur client is looking for a new colleague to join our great EMEA BD team.
The primary responsibility is to support Practice and Industry groups with:
- the implementation of Practice Group and Industry Group plans;
- research projects (e.g. client base research, market and industry research, etc.);
- client relationship management initiatives (e.g. client feedback, client teams, etc.);
- client outreach and the follow-up of thought leadership campaigns;
- maintaining standard material for pitches including lawyer biographies;
- the organization of client events;
- the legal directories process;
- the update of the website.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience required;
- Excellent command of Microsoft applications, internet research tools, and firm’s system tools;
- Strong administrative skills: e.g. accuracy, attention to detail, efficiency;
- Excellent command of English, any other European language is an asset;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- Reliable, flexible;
- Professional ethic and manner – must demonstrate the ability to maintain strict confidentiality of the firm’s internal and personnel affairs;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to quickly take on new knowledge and learn new tasks;
- Show initiative and bring new ideas;
- Ability to prioritize workload;
- Ability to work under pressure, and to adhere to deadlines;
- Ability to work on own initiative and in team based environment;
- Previous experience in the professional services/consulting sector (Law firm) is an advantage.