Senior Business Analyst
Initiating and Conducting workshops;Gathering, analysing and evaluating business requirementsDrafting detailed functional specifications;Modelling business processes;Performing feasibility studies and contributing to the design of business solution;Organizing, conducting and supporting the users...
- Initiating and Conducting workshops;
- Gathering, analysing and evaluating business requirements
- Drafting detailed functional specifications;
- Modelling business processes;
- Performing feasibility studies and contributing to the design of business solution;
- Organizing, conducting and supporting the users acceptance test phase;
- Maintaining a good coordination between the different actors of the project to clarify; requirements, acceptance criteria and collect their feedback;
- Coordinating and aligning internal workflows and processes for all new enhencements;
- Proactively identifying and recommending best practices for automation and the improvement of processes.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in business information systems, engineering or related field;
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in business analysis;
- An experience in investment funds would be highly appreciated;
- You have excellent documentation skills, written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills;
- You are able to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions;
- You have exceptional analytical, technical and conceptual thinking skills;
- You have experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations;
- You are able to conduct cost/benefit analysis and build business case;
- You have knowledge of modelling techniques and methods;
- You are fluent in English and in French (written & spoken).