- Initiating and Conducting workshops;
- Drafting detailed functional specifications;
- Performing feasibility studies and contributing to the design of business solution;
- Organizing, conducting and supporting the users acceptance test phase;
- Maintaining a good coordination between the different actors of the project to clarify;
- Proactively identifying and recommending best practices for automation and the improvement of processes.
DescriptionFor a client in the legal sector, we are looking for a Business Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in business information systems, engineering or related field;
- At least 2 and 5 years’ experience in business analysis;
- An experience in investment funds would be highly appreciated;
- You have exceptional analytical, technical and conceptual thinking skills;
- You have excellent planning, extremely organized with strong time-management skills;
- You are fluent in English and in French (written & spoken).
- An entrepreneurial working environment
- A multicultural environment
- Internal trainings and career development.