Looking for a new challenge as a management assistant?
DescriptionAre you all about discretion in assisting your management? Are you a great organiser, and do you juggle agendas and deadlines? Do your administrative skills in English, Dutch and French reach unprecedented heights? Finally, are you very service minded, both towards colleagues and clients? Then you might be the candidate our client is looking for.
As part of this role, you will support the CEO and Directors in carrying out their administrative and organizational responsibilities.
- You will handle all kinds of administration: preparation of presentations, preparation of monthly reports in English,
- You organize to perfection the management meetings.
- You will ensure that aggregations, approvals and powers of attorney are and remain in order
- You manage the agenda of the CEO.
- You arrange the business trips
- You head up the head office in Evere: you ensure that our offices are well-maintained and that the
- You support Communications and HR in the organisation of sponsorship, customer and staff events, company parties
- You have a bachelor or master degree in a relevant field.
- You have excellent language skills in Dutch, French and English.
- You have experience as a management assistant.
- You are always on top of things and precise.
- You always think in terms of solutions rather than problems.
- You have a sense of initiative and do not adopt a wait-and-see attitude.
- Discretion is in your blood, both in terms of attitude and information.
OfferOur client is located in Evere and offers you:
- A place in a strong international and listed company with a focus on human values.
- A varied job with room for autonomy and initiative.
- A working environment where you will have every opportunity to become an expert.
- You can count on an open-ended contract, with an attractive remuneration package (group and hospitalization insurance, advantageous bonus).